Broadcasting with ESM
ESM Broadcaster enables you to publish live, streaming content on your own ESM channel. You can use it to broadcast streaming video from a camera or webcam, movies or music from files on your hard drive, or even live television (with a TV capture card).
* ESM Broadcaster comes with a trial account. If you are satisfied, you can sign up for your own account.
ESM Broadcaster supports the following:
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports VLC and Windows Media Encoder for encoding video
- Supports immediate or time-delayed broadcasting
- Wizards to help you configure Windows Media Encoder or VLC for streaming
- Keep your channels private, or publish them directly on the ESM web site
You will need the following to use ESM Broadcaster:
- A broadband Internet connection (DSL or Cable)
- A media encoder. Mac users can use VLC. Windows users can use either VLC or Windows Media Encoder
- A source of video or audio
ESM Broadcaster account
ESM Broadcaster requires an account to use. This allows us to keep track of who broadcasts what in our channel directory, and allows you to have your broadcasts seen publicly. Since we want everyone to try out our software, we include a trial account with ESM Broadcaster, named "ESM Demo Account". This account is shared across all trial users. After trying out ESM Broadcaster, we encourage you to sign up for your own account.